- Due to their inherent nature the Grahas are friendly with certain Grahas, inimical with some & neutral to others.
- There are two types of friendships – permanent and temporary.
- The natural permanent distortion of Grahas towards each other is shown below.
- Grahas become temporary friends with others by virtue of their sign positions.
- The Grahas found in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 10th, 11th & 12th Rashis from any other Grahas become in temporary friends.
- Those in the 1st, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, & 9th Rashis become temporary enemies.
- Both types of relationships should be considered while reading a horoscope and interrelationships made as below:
- Neutral + Friend = Friend (Mithra)
- Friend+ Friend = Best Friend (Athi Mithra)
- Enemy + Neutral = Enemy (Shatru)
- Enemy + Enemy = Bitter Enemy (Athi Shatru)
- Friend + Enemy = Neutral (Sama)
|GRAHA ||FRIEND||BEST FRIEND||ENEMY||BITTER ENEMY|
|SURYA ||Chandra, Budha||Mangala, Guru||Shukra||Shani, Rahu, Ketu|
|CHANDRA ||Mangala||Guru, Surya||Budha||Shani, Shukra, Rahu, Ketu|
|MANGALA ||Surya, Shukra||Chandra, Guru||Budha, Ketu||Shani, Rahu|
|BUDHA ||Surya, Rahu||Shukra, Shani,||Guru, Chandra||Mangala, Ketu|
|GURU ||Surya, Shani||Chandra, Mangala||Budha||Shukra, Rahu, Ketu|
|SHUKRA ||Budha, Rahu||Shani, Mangala||Chandra, Ketu||Surya, Guru|
|SHANI ||Budha||Shukra, Guru, Rahu||Chandra,||Surya, Mangala, Ketu,|
|RAHU ||Budha||Shani, Shukra||Chandra||Surya, Mangala, Ketu, Guru|
|KETU ||Shukra||Guru,||Surya, Mangala, Budha||Chandra, Rahu, Shani|
- The manner in which a Graha aspects at a Bhava (and the Grahas inside it) from its position is termed as an Aspect.
- Under the Vedic system all Grahas aspect the 7th Bhava, from the Bhava occupied by them.
- The Grahas, Mangala, Guru & Shani, have special aspects besides their 7th house aspect.
- Rahu & Ketu aspect the 5th and 9th house apart from the 7th.
|MANGALA ||4th, 7th, 8th|
In this series: