Today we are going to discuss about Delay of Marriage.
- Whenever there is a problem in selection of a boy or a girl.
- Identify the Doshas for the delay of marriage in the horoscope?
- Identify the remedies for the Doshas.
- Later identify the Vaasthu Doshas in the Dwelling Place.
- Then identify the remedies for the Vaasthu Doshas.
How to identify the origin of the problem?
1. In Horoscope.
2. In dwelling place.
DICTUMS TO IDENTIFY DELAY OF MARRIAGE THROUGH HOROSCOPE
1. Dushta Graha in 7th house or aspect the 7th house.
2. Dushta Graha conjoined with 7th lord or aspects the 7th lord.
3. Dushta Graha Shani in 7th house or with 7th lord.
4. Dushta Graha Shani in 7th house from Shukra, Chandra and Surya’s placements, or is with lord of 7th house.
5. Dushta Grahas in 2nd, 7th, 8th and 12th
- Indicates delay of marriage.
DICTUMS TO IDENTIFY THE VAASTHU DOSHAS IN THE HOROSCOPE
1. 4th Lord is posited in Dusthana.
2. 4th Lord is on Dusthanadipathy‘s Nakshatras.
3. Dusthanadipathy’s are posited in the 4th Bhava.
4. Aspect of Dusthanadipathy’s on the 4th Bhava.
5. Aspect of Dusthanadipathy’s on the 4th Lord.
6. Papakarthari Yoga to 4th Bhava and 4th Lord.
7. 4th Bhava is Dagdha Rashi.
8. 4th Lord is Ava Yogi.
9. Shatru Garaha’s are posited in the 4th Bhava.
10. 4th Lord is Neecha, Parama Neecha, or Combusted.
11. 4th Lord is at Graha Yudha.
DICTUMS TO IDENTIFY DELAY OF MARRIAGE THROUGH VAASTHU DOSHAS
The South-East segment is known as South-East block. Dikpalaka of South-East is Agni. Hence it is called as Agneya. The Graha Shukra is the Adipathi for South-East corner. Shukra is kalthrakaraka who rules the females of the house.
The affliction of South-East may be due to:
1. Missing right angle in North East corner.
2. Extension of South-East corner –
(a) If the East of South-East extension it amounts to North-East missing right angle.
(b) If the South of the South-East extension it amounts to South-West missing right angle.
3. The underground water sump situated in the South-East segment.
4. The overhead tank is situated in the terrace in the South-East corner.
5. The toilets are situated in the South-East corner of the building.
6. The septic tank is situated in the South-East corner of the plot.
7. The Sea, Ocean, River, Pond, Lake, Sewage drainage, situated in South-East.
BAD RESULTS FROM VAASTHU DOSHAS
All the above mentioned Doshas gives rise to worries, disadvantages, unhappiness, bad health, misfortunes, disappointments, acute or chronic ailments, to the all females – both married and unmarried – who dwell in this building. If the female is unmarried then her marriage may get delayed or she might not get a proper groom, if married the compatibility with the husband will not be harmonious.
BENEFIC RESULTS FROM VAASTHU SHASTRA
If there are no Doshas then the opposite is true and Shukra gives peace, advantages, happiness, good health and more. If the female is unmarried, she will get a good groom and her marriage will take place at the proper age. If married, the compatibility with the husband will be harmonious.
PARIHARA FOR VAASTHU DOSHA
- Whenever there is a major Doshas in the 4th Bhava in the native’s horoscope or in the dwelling place.
- Then the native should avoid owning or investing on any land, property, buildings, etc.
- Alternatively, he can invest in his family member’s name, like Mother, Father, Wife, Children.
Sthree Jataka advocates studying the following houses to know the marriage and married life of a female.
1. 2nd house – represents Kutumbha Sthana – extension of family, financial stability, in laws, passion, relatives, self worth, self esteem, etc.
2. 3rd house – represents Kankana Bhagya sthana
3. 4th house – represents Sukha Sthana, general happiness and relationship with in laws,
4. 5th house – represents Santhana Sthana.
5. 6th house – represents Roga Sthana – Health.
6. 9th house – Bhagya Stahana.
7. 12th house – Shayana Sthana – House of bed comforts.
- As per my experience, the strength of the Lagna, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 6th, 11th, and 12th Bhavas are also to be considered.
ADVANTAGES and DISADVANTAGES OF HOROSCOPE and VAASTHU
- The Maha Dasha/Gochara in the HOROSCOPE is giving beneficial results, and the Vaasthu of the dwelling place is also giving beneficial results, then you get the double benefits.
- Whenever there is BAD Maha Dasha/Gochara in the horoscope, but the Vaasthu of the dwelling place is beneficial then the BAD EFFECTS of Maha Dasha/Gochara is BALANCED.
- Whenever there is good Maha Dasha/Gochara in the horoscope, but the Vaasthu of the dwelling place is not beneficial then the BAD EFFECTS of Vaasthu is BALANCED.
- When both Maha Dasha/Gochara and the Vaasthu of the Dwelling place are giving BAD RESULTS, then there will be DEVASTATING effect on life.
LAW OF KARMA IS SIGNIFICANT IN HOROSCOPE and VAASTHU
- As you sow, so you reap, cause and effect apply in the moral sphere as well, not merely in the physical world.
- Action and reaction even in the moral sphere are equal and opposite.
- We reap the effects of what we did in our previous of life and lives,
- For every cause, whether major or minor there has to be an effect.
- The doctrine of truth will surprise those who believe that the man is the complete master of his own fate.
- FAITH BELIEVES THE UNBELIEVABLE AND RECEIVES THE IMPOSSIBLE.
- MEDICINE and PRAYERS ARE THE GIFTS FROM NATURE TO THE MAN. MEDICINE HAS LIMITATIONS BUT PRAYER DOES NOT HAVE ANY LIMITATIONS.
To be continued…